1 December 2018
17 Dec 2018
Meeting Announcements Nov 26, 2018
- Tom Brownell announced that we have received a check from the District for the Hawkwood project of $987.
- Laura Lee reported that Linda and her father are on their way back to the Capital District from Mexico and will arrive this evening. He will go directly to Albany Med for evaluation and then to an apartment at the Wesley community in Saratoga.
- Bob Youmans reported that all is set with Fire Department to bring Santa to our annual Tree Lighting on December 4th. He reminded us that Holiday Giving is due by December 10that our Holiday Party.
- Ray Callanan reported that there are five new strands of lights on the community tree for this year’s ceremony. Dan S. will plug in the lights.
- Greg Schorr reminded us that the Ballston Spa Rotary Club still needs assistance at their Christmas Tree Sale at Curtis Lumber on Saturday, December 1stand thatThe Wreaths across America Program at Saratoga National Cemetery will happen on Saturday, December 15th. Please contact Greg if you wish to participate.
- President Beth reported that we will contact Linda after she gets herself and her father settled about orchestrating the Holiday Party. Mike Brewster will pinch hit for Linda if she cannot do it.
- President Beth announced that Jeff Reynolds’ will supervise a student Special Leadership Program in the Cafeteria at the High School on December 14th. Please let Beth know if you plan to attend.