Meeting Announcements Oct 22, 2018
- Greg Schorr updated Apple Pie Festival preparations. Club members are requested to contribute 3 pies or $20 to purchase. Event workers were solicited. Tickets are $6 presale, students & athletes; $7 at the door. Door prizes need collection.
- Cheryl Bach, BHBL HS Rotary Interact advisor, announced food drive serving over 100 BHBL families, running through 11/9. Club members can contribute non-perishable items at 10/29 meeting or 11/6 Apple Pie Festival. Interact is selling customized tee shirts for $10. Mary Anderson and Beth Brownell have contact information.
- A program Total Recall on aging and memory will be presented at the BH Baptist Church at 1 PM 10/25. Contact the church or Sue Stec for information or reservation.
- Guest Helen Penna, announced the Scotia Club 11/3 Pancake breakfast at the Glenville Senior Center.
- Guest Lon Penna introduced Dr Brian Lisse who runs medical missions to Malawi, who in turn described their programs.
- Beth Brownell awarded Gini Whetten her eighth Paul Harris award. Congratulations, Gini!
- Mike Brewster collected Happy Dollars with his usual enthusiasm and good humor.